This seminar provides an introduction to biomagnetism. It focuses on learning the history of biomagnetism, the importance of a leg length discrepancy, and about 150+ biomagnetism points (including reservoirs and special pairs).
Who Is This Seminar Suited For: Anyone wishing to learn about Biomagnetism regardless if you work in the medical field. Having previously been treated with this type of therapy is not necessary to attend this seminar.
Date: Saturday, August 8 - Sunday August 9
Time: 8 am- 5pm
- Please arrive around 7:45am for registration on May 24
Price: $399 (*If you wish to set up a pay in increments plan, please email email@example.com)
Location: Oldsmar Florida
What You Should Bring:
Closed shoes like tennis, jogging or running shoes are mandatory for the practice sessions. See here for examples. No flip flops, crocs or open shoes please
Participants should wear comfortable/workout clothing
If you have a massage table and can bring it, please let us know
Included with the Registration:One manual AND one free pair of Yasu Seminars 2 inch rectangular ferrite magnets.
Students will learn the following:
1. What is Biomagnetism?
2. The history of Biomagnetism
3. Microbiology: Virus, Bacteria, Fungi, Parasite
4. pH definition, the pH scale, and what is NEN (Normal Energy Level)
5. Magnetism: Different magnet materials, their strengths, and classifications
6. Anatomical positioning terminology
7. Leg Length Discrepancy (LLD): The classification of a anatomical and physiological LLD and the consequences of an LLD to the musculoskeletal system
8. The scanning the anatomical locations of the biomagnetic points
9. Hands-on demonstration lab to practice scanning points
10. The Biomagnetic pair classifications
11. Hands-on demonstration labs to practice treatment points
12. Special pairs and reservoir points
Frequently Asked Questions:
How is this seminar different than other biomagnetism seminars?
What is the difference between Level 1 and Level 2?
What is the cancellation policy?
Click here for the answers to these questions and more.