Level 1 Biomagnetism Seminar: May 23 & 24 (RETAKE)
Level 1 Biomagnetism Retake Seminar
This seminar is only for those that have already taken the Level 1 seminar and would like to take it once again.
Why retake the seminar? Some students like to have a refresher course to make sure they understood all 150+ points covered in the seminar. Others use this seminar as a way to make sure they are checking for a leg length discrepancy correctly and to ask any questions that may have come up in their own practice since they began treating their patients/friends/family.
Date: Saturday, May 23th - Sunday, May 24th
Time: 8am- 5pm
- Please arrive around 7:45am for registration on April 18th
Location:Oldsmar, FL 34677
What You Should Bring:
Closed shoes like tennis, jogging or running shoes are mandatory for the practice sessions. See here for examples. No flip flops, crocs or open shoes please
Participants should wear comfortable/workout clothing
If you have a massage table and can bring it, please let us know
Included with the Registration:One manual
Students will learn the following:
1. What is Biomagnetism?
2. The history of Biomagnetism
3. Microbiology: Virus, Bacteria, Fungi, Parasite
4. pH definition, the pH scale, and what is NEN (Normal Energy Level)
5. Magnetism: Different magnet materials, their strengths, and classifications
6. Anatomical positioning terminology
7. Leg Length Discrepancy (LLD): The classification of a anatomical and physiological LLD and the consequences of an LLD to the musculoskeletal system
8. The scanning the anatomical locations of the biomagnetic points
9. Hands-on demonstration lab to practice scanning points
10. The Biomagnetic pair classifications
11. Hands-on demonstration labs to practice treatment points
12. Special pairs and reservoir points
Frequently Asked Questions:
How is this seminar different than other biomagnetism seminars?
What is the difference between Level 1 and Level 2?
What is the cancellation policy?
Click here for the answers to these questions and more.