Sat, Oct 08|
Tampa Bay FL
Biomagnetism Level 1 Tampa Bay
This seminar provides an introduction to biomagnetism. It focuses on learning the history of biomagnetism, the importance of a leg length discrepancy, and about 150+ biomagnetism points (including reservoirs and special pairs).
Time & Location
Oct 08, 2022, 9:00 AM – Oct 09, 2022, 5:00 PM
Tampa Bay FL
About the event
What You Should Bring:
- Closed shoes like tennis, jogging or running shoes are mandatory for the practice sessions. No flip flops, crocs or open shoes please
- Participants should wear comfortable/workout clothing
- If you have a massage table and can bring it, please let us know
Included with the Registration: One manual and one free pair of Yasu Seminars 2 inch rectangular ferrite magnets.
Students will learn the following:
1. What is Biomagnetism?
2. The history of Biomagnetism
3. Microbiology: Virus, Bacteria, Fungi, Parasite
4. pH definition, the pH scale, and what is NEN (Normal Energy Level)
5. Magnetism: Different magnet materials, their strengths, and classifications
6. Anatomical positioning terminology
7. Leg Length Discrepancy (LLD): The classification of a anatomical and physiological LLD and the consequences of an LLD to the musculoskeletal system
8. The scanning the anatomical locations of the biomagnetic points
9. Hands-on demonstration lab to practice scanning points
10. The Biomagnetic pair classifications
11. Hands-on demonstration labs to practice treatment points
12. Special pairs and reservoir points
Retake Registration Ticket
This seminar is only for those that have already taken the Level 1 seminar and would like to take it once again. Why retake the seminar? Some students like to have a refresher course to make sure they understood all 150+ points covered in the seminar. Others use this seminar as a way to make sure they are checking for a leg length discrepancy correctly and to ask any questions that may have come up in their own practice since they began treating their patients/friends/family.