Sat, Mar 12|
Clinic - Suite A
Level 1 (Tampa Bay, FL)
This seminar provides an introduction to biomagnetism. It focuses on learning the history of biomagnetism, the importance of a leg length discrepancy, and about 150+ biomagnetism points (including reservoirs and special pairs).
Time & Location
Mar 12, 2022, 8:30 AM – Mar 13, 2022, 6:00 PM
Clinic - Suite A, 2150 US-19 ALT, Palm Harbor, FL 34683, USA
About the event
What You Should Bring:
- Closed shoes like tennis, jogging or running shoes are mandatory for the practice sessions. No flip flops, crocs or open shoes please
- Participants should wear comfortable/workout clothing
- If you have a massage table and can bring it, please let us know
Included with the Registration: One manual and one free pair of Yasu Seminars 2 inch rectangular ferrite magnets.
Students will learn the following:
1. What is Biomagnetism?
2. The history of Biomagnetism
3. Microbiology: Virus, Bacteria, Fungi, Parasite
4. pH definition, the pH scale, and what is NEN (Normal Energy Level)
5. Magnetism: Different magnet materials, their strengths, and classifications
6. Anatomical positioning terminology
7. Leg Length Discrepancy (LLD): The classification of a anatomical and physiological LLD and the consequences of an LLD to the musculoskeletal system
8. The scanning the anatomical locations of the biomagnetic points
9. Hands-on demonstration lab to practice scanning points
10. The Biomagnetic pair classifications
11. Hands-on demonstration labs to practice treatment points
12. Special pairs and reservoir points
9 hours 30 minutes
Retake Registration Ticket
This seminar is only for those that either have taken the Level 1 seminar or bought the Home Study Course. Magnets and Manual are NOT included.